- life as a pilgrimage
- am I on the journey? will I confront my fears? embrace others?
can I find myself in the timeless procession of saints and sinners
traveling hopefully in response to the divine call?
- community (mercy street)
- community is the only antidote I have to a societal norm of individualism
that is fast approaching the heights of the pathological.
- fine art
- a confluence of reality and imagination.
- science fiction
- traveling throughout the universe without ever leaving home.
- hiking, skiing - being outdoors
- feeling the sun and the rain on my face;
smelling the trees, the sky ...tasting the gentle breeze.